Baseball by Robert Smith

Baseball (1947)

by Robert Smith

9None1,453,320 (5)None
Now relaunched with new jacket artwork and eight new pages of expanded text and images, these previous Eyewitness Books profile some of the hottest sports stars in each of these fields, and feature updated information throughout.

No reviews
This book ids dedicated in fond memory to four boys I used to play ball with: Jo McManmon, Matty Sigmann, Norman Stuart, Alan Rinfret, who died for their country in the war against the Axis.
Foreword: Baseball is a private appreciation of a game I have played and watched as long as I can remember.
A baseball diamond, when I was a boy, always meant something shaped like a playing-card diamond.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,677,667 books! | Top bar: Always visible