Junkwraith (Junkwraith, 1) by Ellinor Richey

Junkwraith (Junkwraith, 1) (edition 2022)

by Ellinor Richey (Author)

What she once possessed... now threatens to possess her. This vibrant Swedish debut graphic novel is an epic quest for the things left behind, with icy-cool artwork and astonishing sci-fi settings. What happens when our most precious belongings... no longer belong? When something we loved suddenly becomes junk, a powerful energy is unleashed. One night, ice-skating prodigy Florence Sato is overwhelmed by pressure and throws away her skates. This fateful moment accidentally summons a "junkwraith," a terrifying ghost which seeks revenge for its abandonment by attacking the memories of its former owner. Before she forgets who she is, and to find out who she really wants to be, Florence must set off (with her trusty digital assistant Frank) on a long journey into the Wastelands to put to rest the monster she created.… (more)
Member:TJGuy
Title:Junkwraith (Junkwraith, 1)
Authors:Ellinor Richey (Author)
Info:Top Shelf Productions (2022), 280 pages

Work Information

Junkwraith by Ellinor Richey

Note: I accessed a digital review copy of this book through Edelweiss.
  fernandie | Sep 15, 2022 |
The execution was messy, but I do like the themes. And the cutesy BMO-like creatures, the jujus.

2.5 ( )
  DestDest | Apr 21, 2022 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,293,979 books! | Top bar: Always visible