How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days by K.…

How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days (edition 2021)

by K. M. Jackson (Author)

421493,001 (3)None
Member:MiriamPatino
Title:How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days
Authors:K. M. Jackson (Author)
Info:Forever (2021), 336 pages

Work Information

How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days by K.M. Jackson

How to Marry Keanu Reeves in 90 Days by K M Jackson
Contemporary romance. Romantic comedy. Friends to lovers troupe. Alternating chapters POV.
The news that Keanu Reeves is getting married has Lu questioning her life, her goals and her future. If Keanu gets married and then retires, what will Lu have to look forward to in the future?
True has been in love with Lu forever it seems. He will do whatever it takes to make her dreams come true.

This started slow for me. It was a lot of conversation between Lu and Dawn. It really is best if you know a bit about Keanu and his various movies. Once Lu and True went on the first trip to try to find Keanu, it moved better and became a quest worth following. The various situations and other celebrities were amusing. I won’t go into spoilers but often had an issue with Lu and her attitude. There was a reason so will just assure that it is a romance so hea guaranteed.
I admired True and his steadfast loyalty no matter what was thrown his way. He goes above and beyond repeatedly.

“I started to head over toward the pack of Keanus while contemplating a name for them. Herd? Pride? Gaggle? Kaggle?”

I received a copy of this from NetGalley. ( )
  Madison_Fairbanks | Nov 1, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,249,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible