Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Undone (Vino and Veritas) by Leslie McAdam

Undone (Vino and Veritas) (edition 2021)

by Leslie McAdam (Author), Heart Eyes Press Lgbtq (Author)

Series: Vino and Veritas (18)

612,208,597 (2.88)None
Member:AudreyDuff
Title:Undone (Vino and Veritas)
Authors:Leslie McAdam (Author)
Other authors:Heart Eyes Press Lgbtq (Author)
Info:World of True North (2021), 314 pages
Rating:*
Tags:DNF

Work Information

Undone (Vino and Veritas) by Leslie McAdam

I love the World of True North that Sarina Bowen has created so I was beyond thrilled to find out that other authors would be writing books set in this world. For me Leslie McAdam is a new author and I quite liked her writing. The Vino & Veritas series has been a fun read from to start to these final few books.

I quite liked Jason and Murph and well I enjoyed this book I didn't love it. There was nothing wrong with either the characters or the writing I just didn't feel particularly engaged by it for some reason. It was still a nice fluffy read.

I am so sad that this batch of Vino and Veritas titles are the final ones in the series because I have enjoyed them so much. I am very glad to have read them as it introduced me to a whole new set of authors I can add to my TBR pile. I am sure there will be more books set in the World of True North and I cannot wait to read them. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,336,236 books! | Top bar: Always visible