The Chronicles of Conan, Vol.1: Tower of the…

The Chronicles of Conan, Vol.1: Tower of the Elephant & Other Stories

by Roy Thomas, Barry Windsor-Smith (Illustrator)

I liked this more then I thought I would. There isn't really an overarching story line in so much as we follow Conan as he drops into one adventure after another. Nice afterward at the end by the writer explaining how Conan got it's start in comics. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
The Chronicles of Conan begins... ( )
  xavierroy | Dec 3, 2010 |

Thomas, RoyAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Windsor-Smith, BarryIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

YA. Born on a battlefield, trained to be a warrior, destined to be a king, he rode from the north, searching for adventure and dealing death to any that stood in his way. His name was preceded by legend and none could stand against his strength and cunning. Adventurer. Pirate. Barbarian. He is Conan.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,763,258 books! | Top bar: Always visible