Insect, Disease & Weed Id Guide:…

Insect, Disease & Weed Id Guide: Find-It-Fast Organic Solutions for Your… (edition 2001)

by Linda Gilkeson, Jill Jesiolowski Cebenko (Editor), Deborah L. Martin (Editor)

551383,599 (4)None
What is it? Why is it in your garden? How can you make it go away? Or should you try to keep it there? Use this book to know what's what in your garden, lawn, and landscape. Uncover the identity of each garden mystery you meet, them learn exactly what-- if anything-- to do about it. From banishing pests and diseases to wiping out weeds to creating a haven for garden good guys, you'll find safe, sensible, all-organic recommendations to help you make the best choices for our garden.… (more)
Member:peacegarden
Title:Insect, Disease & Weed Id Guide: Find-It-Fast Organic Solutions for Your Garden (Rodale Organic Gardening Book)
Authors:Linda Gilkeson
Other authors:Jill Jesiolowski Cebenko (Editor), Deborah L. Martin (Editor)
Info:Rodale Press (2001), Edition: First Printing, Hardcover, 308 pages

Work Information

Insect, Disease & Weed I.D. Guide: Find-It-Fast Organic Solutions for Your Garden (Rodale Organic Gardening Book) by Jill Jesiolowski Cebenko

Helped me identify the beet army worms eating my spring garden. Not perfect, but so far the easiest to use pest and disease reference I've come across. ( )
  ImperfectCJ | Dec 31, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,396,160 books! | Top bar: Always visible