Holiday Hotel

by Poppy Minnix

Series: Simona Island (1)

1None6,537,024NoneNone
Recently added byEarlyReviewers
    The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: Style, zaniness, festive Christmas theme, first-person female POV

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Whoever invented corset boning is definitely on the naughty list.
This red velvet monstrosity makes breathing problematic, and there’s marabou stuck in my lip gloss. But it will all be worth it when James walks down the hall and finds me stretched out on the living room rug.
It’s been one month, three weeks, and five days since he’s touched me or kissed me or even tried to catch a glimpse of me in the shower. I can’t remember the last time we laughed ourselves into a vigorous ab workout or the last time I earned one of his you’re-a-goof-but-you’re-my-goof grins.
That changes now.
Note to self: Plan reckless walkouts better.
Fa la la you, rum punch.
The gingerbread men received the brunt of adult humor.

Sometimes, it takes a corset and an island getaway to bounce back from a disastrous breakup.
In the winter chill of New York City, Cozette Fay attempts to turn up the heat with a fun and sexy Ms. Claus roleplay. Unfortunately, her aloof boyfriend is more confused than aroused.
She says fa-la-la to her fizzled relationship and escapes to the tropics for Christmas where she meets Nico, a van-driving beach-hunk who secretly owns the hotel on private Simona Island. He upgrades her room, takes her on adventures, and can't seem to keep his eyes or his hands off of her despite claiming there's a non-fraternization policy.
It shouldn't matter that Nico won't share anything about himself outside of their tropical snow globe-she's there to reunite with herself, after all-but the closer they get, the more it seems he may be the Santa to her Mrs. Clause all year round.
Readers who enjoy Christmas with You from Tracy Alverez or The One Night Stand Before Christmas from Jana Aston would enjoy Holiday Hotel.
A breakup escape
Leads to a private island
Where love sparkles bright

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Poppy Minnix's book Holiday Hotel (Simona Island, #1) is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Poppy Minnix is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,434,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible