Zodiac Academy 2: Ruthless Fae: Ruthless…

Zodiac Academy 2: Ruthless Fae: Ruthless Fae: Ruthless Fae (edition 2021)

by Caroline Peckham (Autor)

Series: Zodiac Academy (2)

2073114,398 (4.21)1
They tried to break us. They almost did. But we're not going anywhere.    The Celestial Heirs think the stars are on their side. But they don't know what's coming. We have to be smart. Fighting them one on one isn't an option so we have to be stealthy. Remaining under the radar won't be easy, but if we pull it off, they'll never suspect our involvement when their lives start falling apart.    Besides, they've already taken us to the brink of hell, what more can they really do?    **THIS IS NOT REVERSE HAREM**    This is a paranormal academy bully romance and forbidden teacher romance. Suitable for Upper YA/NA readers who are fans of Shunned, Cruel Magic and Supernatural Academy.   Start with book 1 here >>> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SV21LFY… (more)
Member:samaloney
Title:Zodiac Academy 2: Ruthless Fae: Ruthless Fae: Ruthless Fae
Authors:Caroline Peckham (Autor)
Info:Nielsen (2021), 538 pages

Work Information

Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae by Caroline Peckham

The mash-up didn't come unmashed very much in this second book. The plot is also inching along; every once in awhile there is some plot point that grabs my attention, but then it shifts away quickly. I'm not going to continue the series right now. ( )
  Bodagirl | May 16, 2022 |
This was a fun follow and still very readable. These books are quite long and I still read this in about a day. However, I felt that most of the first half of this book was just padding and the humor in these books doesn't really work for me and that became a bigger problem in this book.

There was very little plot in this book. It picks up a little in the second half after the twins meet the parents but a big chunk of this book is taken up by just following the twins as they go to class and wage a prank war against the heirs. This is where the humor issue comes up for me. The types of pranks they were pulling just didn't amuse me and it made those sections of the book really dull to me.

As I said, There is more plot stuff in the second half and a very action-packed conclusion, but I did feel like it kind of came out of nowhere because the rest of the book was so plotless. I really think this book needed an editor. I know the point of the pranks was to get revenge for what the boys did at the end of the last book but I felt like the effect of those pranks was a bit overblown and I do think that plotline could have been streamlined a lot and that also would have made the ending make more sense.

I did still enjoy reading this. These books are very quick reads and they are genuinely entertaining. I will absolutely be continuing this series. I'm just not convinced yet that 1) each book needs to be so long and 2) that the series needs to be 8-books long. I'm hoping for a bit more action spread throughout book three. ( )
  AKBouterse | Feb 13, 2022 |
If I was interested before, I'm hooked now! the second book in this series amped up the mystery, the intrigue, and the spice factor for sure! I'm so invested in these characters it hurts! ( )
  sedodge | Jan 28, 2022 |

Caroline Peckhamprimary authorall editionscalculated
Valenti, SusanneAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,122,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible