Truth for Life: 365 Daily Devotions

by Alistair Begg

158None172,487 (4)None
Start with the gospel each and every day with this one-year devotional by renowned Bible teacher Alistair Begg. Each daily devotion includes: * Reflections from renowned Bible teacher Alistair Begg * Prompts for real life application * Relevant Scripture passages * A yearly Bible reading plan The durable hardback cover with dust jacket and ribbon marker make this a wonderful gift. We all need to be reminded of the truth that anchors our life and excites and equips us to live for Christ. Reflecting on a short passage each day, Alistair spans the Scriptures to show us the greatness and grace of God, and to thrill our hearts to live as His children. His clear, faithful exposition and thoughtful application mean that this resource will both engage your mind and stir your heart.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,332,278 books! | Top bar: Always visible