Ted in a Red Bed (Usborne Phonics Readers)

by Phil Roxbee Cox, Stephen Cartwright (Illustrator)

Series: Easy Words to Read, Usborne Phonics Readers

Ted goes to the store to buy a bed, tries it out, falls asleep, and dreams he is traveling in it and wakes up finding himself in the bed at home.

This book is a great book that tells a rhyming story of a bear in search of a bed. The story uses imagination along with real life concepts, such as purchasing a bed in a story to him falling asleep in the store and him being moved to his own house and room. He dreams of bobbing “…on a wave into a cave”. This book is great for phonic readers.
  VanessaCendejas | Feb 26, 2018 |
ted the bear falls asleep in a bed in a store but when he wakes up he is in his hose in the bed
1 book
  TUCC | Jan 17, 2017 |
This book is so cute! I thought that it was just a plain story about a bear in a red bed but it’s actually more than I thought! This book is good for kids especially to those who do not know yet to read. This is so cute and fun to read because of its rhymes and funny words. ( )
  CristinaAllen | May 7, 2016 |
28 months - O enjoys this story and it's great for working on pre-reading skills. Short words that have the same endings and rhyming words. This will be great as we practice reading. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
A cute book for beginning readers. Apparently, this series is designed to teach phonetics systematically (or some such thing). My son learned to read very easily, though, so I didn't pay too much attention to any sort of "system." (Or maybe these books did such a good job, I didn't have to worry about it). ;)

This was my son's favorite in the series. ( )
  herebedragons | Feb 3, 2007 |

Phil Roxbee Coxprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cartwright, StephenIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Tyler, JennyEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,167,486 books! | Top bar: Always visible