Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku Vol. 6 by…

Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku Vol. 6 (original 2021; edition 2022)

by Fujita (Author)

2032131,639 (4.48)3
"Narumi slips up in front of her work friends, and the anxiety of outing herself as an otaku forces her to retreat inward. While Hirotaka is quick to console her, a difference in opinion devolves into an argument. Will the couple learn to grow past this obstacle? Maybe sage advice from bickering experts Hanako and Taro can help? Meanwhile, Naoya and Ko might need some guidance of their own as they take their first steps together as a couple. The conclusion of these intertwining, nerdy love stories awaits!"--… (more)
Member:bayboi55
Title:Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku Vol. 6
Authors:Fujita (Author)
Info:Kodansha Comics (2022), 144 pages
Collections:2024 Reads, Manga, Your library

Work Information

Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku, Vol. 6: The True End, or Just the Beginning? by Fujita (Mangaka) (2021)

I loved this series so much. I all ready want to read it again. I can tell it’s going to be one of those comfort reads. The anime is also really good. I wish both could have been longer. ( )
  TimeLord10SPW | May 21, 2023 |
The main couple tries to remind us they're the main couple in the final volume. It takes time from the other, better couples, but I suppose they deserve a last hurrah. And the other couples still get a couple good scenes, enough to make the finale a success. ( )
  villemezbrown | Oct 7, 2022 |
Hey! Those pencils . . . ! You collect them, too, Hirotaka-kun? And they're both so cute . . .
This is the sixth Kodansha English volume. It's weird, as volumes 1-5 were omnibus editions, containing 2 of the Japanese volumes each, but the series finished with only 11 volumes in Japan.
So this is the same as the Japanese volume 11.
If I had known there would only be 11 volumes total... water under the bridge.

This is volume 6 of the omnibus series that collects volumes 11 of the original series. Do not combine this with the original Japanese edition of volume 6.

Originally published in Japan in 2021 by Ichijinsha Inc., Tokyo, as Wotaku ni koi wa muzukashii volume 11.

Contents: Chapters 78-86 -- Afterword -- Special Interview: Fujita -- Translation Notes

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,917,181 books! | Top bar: Always visible