Love Hexagon Dumpbin by William Sutcliffe

Love Hexagon Dumpbin (edition 2000)

by William Sutcliffe

"Six young Londoners - three men, three women - all look for something more from life. But what, or who, do they want?" "As they fall in and out of bed with one another in a series of sexual adventures, misadventures, triumphs, accidents and failures, casual indiscretions begin to have irreversible consequences." "By turns funny and sad, embarrassing and moving, The Love Hexagon asks how deep loyalties within a group of friends run, when eyes and hearts begin to stray."--BOOK JACKET.Title Summary field provided by Blackwell North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved… (more)
Member:ISSlibrary
Title:Love Hexagon Dumpbin
Authors:William Sutcliffe
Info:Penguin Books (2000), Paperback

Work Information

The Love Hexagon by William Sutcliffe

A pleasant read but not much more. It reads a bit like a soap series. Getting the right relationship seems to be the only thing that matters to the people in this book... and it's also a bit predictable. But the style is amusing enough. ( )
  Moem | Mar 11, 2014 |
I picked this book up from a pile Karschtl gave to me because I had just finished a book and was on the subway without reading material. It made me laugh a couple of times during my 20 minute subway ride, so I decided to read it before rereleasing it as intended in the new OBCZ at the English Cinema.
I liked the book alright, but I found the beginning better than the end. There was too much happy ending with all the couples that were meant to be or deserved each other respectively. It was a quick and entertaining read, though.
  verenka | Jun 17, 2010 |
I actually quite enjoyed this book. Once I got into it, it just breezed past. Which, in my opinion, makes for a good book. I liked it better than Sutcliffe's other book, Are you Experienced. I thought the characters were more realistic and funny. (Even if some of them did annoy me a bit… that’s to be expected.) The dialogue was also witty and sharp. All and all, a quick fun read. ( )
  goldiebear | Dec 23, 2007 |
For Maggie
'There's nothing.'

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,377,928 books! | Top bar: Always visible