Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score

Things We Never Got Over (edition 2022)

by Lucy Score (Author)

Member:brookestipp
Title:Things We Never Got Over
Authors:Lucy Score (Author)
Info:That's What She Said Publishing (2022), 572 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score (Author)

Title: Things We Never Got Over
Author: Lucy Score
Publisher: That's What She Said Publishing
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Things We Never Got Over" by Lucy Score

My Assessment:

One can not help but enjoy 'Things We Never Got Over' in how well this author presents to the reader just a downright good story from start to finish. One can get emotional during the read as the reader will be taken on an emotional roller coaster of a ride as this story continues for Naomi and Knox. Be ready for a read with such incredible precious side characters 'real, funny, antics, town gossip, grumpiness, wit, lovable twists and turns, and entertaining' from this small town of Knockemout, VA. The real sad part of this story was no doubt of Naomi's twin sister, Tina. Now to find out what has gone in this good read ...pick up "Things We Never Got Over' and be prepared because this author leaves the reader with a bonus epilogue of Knox and Naomi that will be a satisfying ending. ( )
  arlenadean | Mar 22, 2022 |
One of my favorites of 2022

I loved this story. I loved that despite the fear of losing love that there was also the reward of love itself. This has been a hard lesson that I've learned in this life. I know it personally. Not in the death type of losing it but via divorce.

I loved this wonderful little town. So many secondary characters that I loved. The bantering was fantastic. I can't wait to see more of this town and the people. Naomi and Knox were perfect. Sunshine will always win in the fight against grumpiness. Perfect amount of hot steam.

However, as much as I loved Knox and "Daze", Waylay might have stolen the show for me. And that bonus extended epilogue? Yeah, that was the cherry on top of one of my favorite books by this author. ( )
  MagicalRi | Feb 24, 2022 |
So realistic. The kind of things that happen to Naomi can literally happen to anyone. Very relatable (middle age characters, not fresh out of high school/college type) and so cute. It will definitely pull at your heart strings. I love the story line and can't wait to read the next one. ( )
  Brandi820-04 | Feb 2, 2022 |

Score, LucyAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Winters, LilaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
York, SebastianNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,149,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible