Backslide by Nicole Dykes

Work Information

Backslide by Nicole Dykes

Recently added byCherylk

No tags

Another amazing read from author, Nicole Dykes. The way she cares for her characters and their stories is what makes her books so good. I am really loving this new path that Nicole has taken recently with her MM romances. They are filled with heart and soul.

I could feel the anguish between Nash and Adrian that it made my heart hurt. What both Nash and Adrian had to go through to get to the endgame was not easy. Yet, I am glad that they had each other. The sexual moments between them were hot but tender as well. I read this book in one afternoon.

I do have to give a shout out to Hayden. He brought the comedic relief to this book. I hope that I see him again in the future as I would love to see him get his own story and HEA. ( )
  Cherylk | Jan 14, 2022 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 169,992,291 books! | Top bar: Always visible