Be a Good Ancestor

by Leona Prince

"Thought-provoking stanzas encourage readers of all ages to consider they ways in which they live in connection to the world around them and encourages them to think deeply about their behaviors. Rooted in Indigenous teachings, the message delivered by the authors is universal, be a good ancestor to the world around you."--… (more)

This book is asking us to be a good ancestor to all of the things around us in the world. I think that this book could be a read aloud book as it is shorter and has a message behind it. I think it would be good for older elementary kids because they would get a lot more of the message I think.
  ChrisHoltGFU | Apr 8, 2024 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,598,418 books! | Top bar: Always visible