Make Room: Take Control of Your Space, Time,…

by Jennifer Ford Berry (Author)

1None6,840,989NoneNone
Stuff. We have too much of it. Clothing, kitchen gadgets, electronics, home decor. And more of it arrives on our doorstep all the time. Our stuff takes up an incredible amount of our space, time, energy, and money. But do all these possessions truly make us happier?Certified professional organizer and bestselling author Jennifer Ford Berry says no. Rather than living for our stuff, what actually gives us joy is knowing and living out our purpose in life. In Make Room, Berry shows you how to live a more meaningful and intentional life by revealing how to- define your purpose- plan your time- declutter your home- prepare for the future- and much moreIf you long to get rid of what distracts you from living out your God-given calling in life, this book is your roadmap to success, offering principles to recognize and eliminate anything that is cluttering up your life.… (more)
Member:djtinks
Title:Make Room: Take Control of Your Space, Time, Energy, and Money to Live on Purpose
Authors:Jennifer Ford Berry (Author)
Info:Baker Books (2022), 160 pages

Work Information

Make Room: Take Control of Your Space, Time, Energy, and Money to Live on Purpose by Jennifer Ford Berry

Recently added bydjtinks

No tags

No reviews

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,090,298 books! | Top bar: Always visible