The Critters of Wildcat Cove Series #2 A Home for Mikey

by Sandra Cook

1None7,849,061NoneNone
Our favorite little chipmunk, Chippy, meets a new friend in the newest book of the Critters of Wildcat Cove series. A Home for Mikey is a sweet story that highlights our differences as individuals and teaches us about tolerance and acceptance when a new friend unexpectedly arrives in Wildcat Cove. Together, the critters in Wildcat Cove help their new friend Mikey as he struggles with where he belongs, providing comfort when he is scared, and learning how to work together when they come from very different ways of life. If our friends were successful, then they would have been able to find a home for Mikey.… (more)
Recently added bythebookishlibrarian
owned (1) signed (1)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,244,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible