Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Fruits Basket, Vol. 19 by Natsuki Takaya

Fruits Basket, Vol. 19 (2006)

by Natsuki Takaya

More character growth, intensity, and the kind of heart-punching insights for life. I just love this series. ( )
  UDT | May 1, 2018 |
Kyo and Tohru are a little silly, but they're moving forward. Kind of.

Other than that, just a lot of the Zodiac being vague and dramatic to each other and to Tohru. Same old same old. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Dec 26, 2016 |
blah, blah. Kyo confesses he could have saved Tohru's mom but didn't. Tohru continues to look for a cure to the bond, which basically consists of her moaning about how unworthy she is. I just read these books without remembering a thing from 18. Too many people who look alike and act alike. Everytime I am like Ok, who is THIS character again?". Bleh."
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
Still waiting on the big moment...the final volume it ends at 23 i think? american anyway..... ( )
  df1a_carlyf | Sep 17, 2008 |
I love the Fruits Basket series and impatiently await each new volume. Volume 19 was not as earth-shattering as previous volumes, but was still worthy of the rest of the series. Multiple plot lines were moved along, and I loved the interaction between Kyo and Tohru. Still, I felt as if this volume was just setting the stage for the next one, which I, once again, am waiting for impatiently. ( )
  rmjp518 | Mar 29, 2008 |

Tohru realizes she will have to create a trigger to break Kyo's curse.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,475,987 books! | Top bar: Always visible