Flawless, My Dear: How to Be More Bridgerton…

Flawless, My Dear: How to Be More Bridgerton (An Unofficial Advisory) (edition 2021)

by Duchess Wibberfluffle (Author)

313,729,391 (2)None
For fans of the Netflix sensation comes the self-help book no aspiring viscountess should be without. Grosvenor Square, sometime after 1813 Dearest reader, The social season is upon us! And whether you marriage-minded misses shall be considered a diamond or a doorstop shall soon be determined. But panic not, dear ladies, for you shall find all the advice you so desperately need within these pages. Receive instruction on how to perfect the feigned swoon; the optimal height your breasts can be squashed to; just how many feathers in your headdress is too many; and why you should never enter a maze at night unaccompanied (unless you're sure to be compromised by a sexy Duke and forced into marrying him). In short, you shall learn how to be more Bridgerton. Yours truly, Duchess Wibberfluffle… (more)
Member:libaries75
Title:Flawless, My Dear: How to Be More Bridgerton (An Unofficial Advisory)
Authors:Duchess Wibberfluffle (Author)
Info:HarperCollins (2021), 176 pages

Work Information

Flawless, My Dear: How to Be More Bridgerton (An Unofficial Advisory) by Duchess Wibberfluffle

No tags

It’s amusingly written but I found it kinda boring. It just rehashes the TV show. So unless you really loved the Netflix show or don’t feel like watching, I would probably pass. ( )
  thewestwing | Aug 12, 2022 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,191,072 books! | Top bar: Always visible