Blood and Thunder

by Wren Michaels

324,115,648 (3)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The second installment to the Thunderbird Brotherhood. Blood and Thunder follows Tag and Everleigh, just like the first book this one is full of supernatural creatures and has a wonderful storyline that is full of action. I really enjoy the way the author writes this series, it's done in a way where we connect to the characters and the surroundings around them.
  Marcia.D | Jan 27, 2023 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Blood and Thunder is the second book in the Thunderbird Brotherhood series by Wren Michaels.
The story is about Rowtag. His cousin shares a vision of his imminent death. To try to prevent his death, Rowtag seeks out the help of a witch in Vegas. Only things become more complicated when he discovers that the woman he is seeking, Everleigh, is his mate.
I hadn't read the first book and think I would have picked up some of the nuances of the story if I had. Nonetheless, I was intrigued by the characters and world building. I liked the setting and the different subplots, and without giving away spoilers, I didn't expect a different love interest. I enjoyed this book and will be reading the first and also look forward to reading more in the series ( )
  Reader1984 | Dec 28, 2022 |

Belongs to Series

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Wren Michaels's book Blood and Thunder was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,429,751 books! | Top bar: Always visible