The Trouble With Allie by Lisa Andel

The Trouble With Allie

by Lisa Andel

711,705,169NoneNone
Allie is a total failure as an elf. She doesn't look right, she can barely do magic, and the final straw? A group of vampires accosts her, only to turn away in disgust because of her foul taste. Desperate to find out what she can do with her life, she sets out on a quest with a dangerous, sexy werecat named Rainth and his pack of Rangers. Rainth and his men think the curvy little elf is nuts. Flawed or not, they can't believe she doesn't know she's an incredibly sexy and endearing woman. But Allie won't be dissuaded. She knows exactly what she is. She did, after all, grow up hearing daily from the other elves of House Ta'Daanior that she was an unattractive, useless individual. Little does she know the truth about her life. Or why someone would be willing to kill to keep it a secret.… (more)
(1) bulk-m (2) E (1) ebook (4) erotica (4) Erotica-1 (1) fictionwise (2) liquid silver books (1) N (1) romance (1) T (1) testtag (1) to-read (1) white (1)

Allie is an elf with some problem with her selfness. She don't know what she want to be and what she can do with her life. So T, her best friend and sometimes lover, tell her to go on a quest.

Rainth is a werecat who agrees to be her keeper. Immediately the heat between the two lead them to a blowminding sex. Soon Rainth can't imagine to live without Allie. But the quest of Allie is not finished...

In her quest Allie will go bed with: her best friend T, her keeper Rainth, a man she meets in a club, Justin, the second in command of Rainth, Derek, the mage who help her, Dark... but in the end who will be the man she choose for the life?

Lisa Andel has the gift to describe her heroine in a funny way that make them very nice and even if you think that sex is better with love (like me), you can't resist to find them beautiful. And like in the other book I have read, McIntyre&Coventry, the heroine take the stage, and the hero sometimes seems out of place, like a voyerist of the life of the heroine.

elisa.rolle | Oct 9, 2008 |
To my editor Lynne. Her skill and her steady supply of encouragement, intelligence, and support transform my dreams into realities.
My heart pounded in my chest as he lowered his fangs toward my neck.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,849,853 books! | Top bar: Always visible