Holidays in Virgin River: Romance Stories…

Holidays in Virgin River: Romance Stories for the Holidays (A Virgin River… (edition 2022)

by Robyn Carr (Author)

Series: Virgin River (7.5 & 10.5)

811,946,651 (4)None
Member:cassanbo
Title:Holidays in Virgin River: Romance Stories for the Holidays (A Virgin River Novel)
Authors:Robyn Carr (Author)
Info:MIRA (2022), Edition: Reissue, 368 pages

Work Information

Holidays in Virgin River: Under the Christmas Tree / Midnight Confessions by Robyn Carr

I never know how to review a collection of short stories or novellas. I don’t want to talk about each story…I am too lazy for that 😂. So, here goes my generalization…ADD THIS TO YOUR LIST!

I enjoyed these novellas. This is the perfect interlude between heavy books. Of course, how could you go wrong with Virgin River stories. Add in the stray puppies, wonderful characters, and fabulous recipes and you have a great escape! Plus, it is set at Christmas! What’s not to love!

Need fabulous romance stories which will take you away to Virgin River…THIS IS IT! Grab your copy today!

I received these novellas from the publisher for a honest review. ( )
  fredreeca | Sep 30, 2022 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,219,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible