Trusting His Instincts (Away From Keyboard Book 11)

by Patricia D. Eddy

Series: Away From Keyboard (11)

413,495,330 (4)None
Raelynn I don't do impulsive. Impulsive killed the love of my life. Stole my one shot at happiness. So when I heard about a K&R firm in Seattle looking for new recruits, I took a chance. They say they're a family, but I'm still an outsider. Maybe that's by choice. This orderly, controlled life ain't the one I wanted, but I'm making the best of it. Until I meet a man who sets me on fire. We burn hot, but he's got secrets. Then again, so do I. I'm startin' to think nothin' can douse these flames. Except a killer hell-bent on revenge. Nash I don't make plans. Or friends. Or stay in one place for more than six months. But when I rescue a drop-dead gorgeous Texan spitfire in the middle of a storm, I start to realize just how lonely I've been. I shouldn't start anything with Raelynn, but my heart has other plans. Now my past is catching up with me. I'm on the wrong side of a whole lot of crap, and the only way out? Letting Raelynn in. I'm putting her in danger. So why can't I walk away?… (more)
Recently added byreadonreader, Kindleifier, Fonarita

Raelyn is one tough cookie that keeps everyone at arm’s length even those who have her back like family, but after she lost her husband who could blame her for being distant. It isn’t until she meets Nash that things start to click for her as they share a connection of pain and loss. Nash has secrets and the more time they spend together Raelyn is hopeful that he will open to her as she is trying to do the same, but he is like a vault. When things start to spin out of control will Nash run leaving Raelyn behind, or will he turn to her and her team to help him? This was such a raw and emotional story where Raelyn must learn how to let others in when it feels impossible, and Nash has to do the same. The suspense keeps you on your toes wondering what’s going to happen next and not wanting to stop reading, but the bond all the characters share is what is truly special because no matter what they have each other’s backs. ( )
  readonreader | Jan 5, 2024 |

Belongs to Series

Patricia D. Eddy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 209,015,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible