Holy Bible King James Version Study Bible…

Holy Bible King James Version Study Bible (Burgundy)

by Thomas Nelson

Holy Bible - Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) by Inc. Wartburg Project (lhungsbe)
    lhungsbe: My go-to version of the Bible. No additions or deletions. Easy to read.

As the title states, this is a “know” the word study Bible, and yes it is a Bible, but it offers so much more.
Depending on how you like to study, and I like to research as I read, this bible has it all right at your figure tips. I have my concordance, and this has it all built in, along with beautiful maps to follow.
While it might be geared to a new Christian, I found it handy to have it all right there on each page. I personally am always trying to grow in knowledge, and find myself looking elsewhere for answers, so I loved that it is right here.
According to the leaf jacket--You can read the Bible Book by Book; the book-by-book leads you through the main points of each of the Bible. Verse by Verse: the verse-by-verse notes help you to dig deeper into God’s Word. Topic by Topic: The Topic-by-topic studies, which cover 21 theological topics, guide you through a series of insightful notes and give you a through biblical understanding of each topic.
I am finding myself reaching for this Bible each day in my study of the Word.
I received this Bible through Litfuse Publicity Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Oct 25, 2017 |
The best book. Book of all books. ( )
  adnerb7 | Oct 30, 2012 |
Best book ever written!!! My favorite story from it is the Book of Daniel! ( )
  rebeccaday1 | Jun 27, 2011 |
This is for King James Version "study bibles" with extensive notes. It should not be combined with the regular King James Version or with any other translation with or without notes.

This is a King James bible, with chain references, index of proper names, a concordance, and maps. It is printed in Long Primer type on india paper, and bound in black calfskin leather, semi-yapp, with gilt edges.

The year 2011 marks the 400th anniversary of the King James Version?and this new study Bible celebrates by bringing the KJV into a 21st century context. More than 5,000 contemporary notes will help you understand the King James Version, still among the most beloved and trusted translations available. With color maps, a dictionary/concordance, and the words of Christ in red, The KJV Study Bible is an excellent resource for personal study, whether you?re already a fan of the translation or you?ve been reading more modern Bible versions.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,235,120 books! | Top bar: Always visible