The Far Side Gallery 4 (Volume 18) by Gary…

The Far Side Gallery 4 (Volume 18) (original 1993; edition 1993)

by Gary Larson (Author)

Series: Far Side Gallery (4), The Far Side (10-12)

This is a compilation of cartoons from three best-selling Far Side collections--Wildlife Preserves, Weiner Dog Art, and Unnatural Selections--featuring more than 20 full-color pages.
Member:bcumming
Title:The Far Side Gallery 4 (Volume 18)
Authors:Gary Larson (Author)
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (1993), Edition: 1st Edition, 172 pages

The Far Side Gallery 4 by Gary Larson (1993)

More Far Side goodness. This time with a very interesting (and in retrospect sad) forward by Robin Williams. (Sad because he discusses how he looks forward to a world envisioned by Gary Larson. This collection came out in 1993.)

There was several classics in this one, and this is the first paperback collection to use some of his colored cartoons. ( )
  BenKline | Jul 1, 2020 |
741.5
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 29, 2020 |
Oh, books of my past.

I've had [b:The Far Side Gallery|77281|The Far Side Gallery|Gary Larson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1347379733s/77281.jpg|105673] books for as long as I can remember. I grew up reading these comics and giggling to myself. Every time I come back to them I understand some of the more 'adult' and scientific jokes and puns and the comics only get more enjoyable. This collection of five books is fantastic, and brings together all (?) or at least a significant amount of [a:Gary Larson|19928|Gary Larson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1213672623p2/19928.jpg]'s work.
  Lepophagus | Jun 14, 2018 |
Book belonged to my boys as teens, they loved it and now I'm saving it for my grandsons who will enjoy. ( )
  Gmomaj | Jun 3, 2016 |
Not his best work. I suppose that the first three collections contained most of the innovative pieces that made him such a renowned cartoonist. ( )
  Tatoosh | May 22, 2015 |

Gary Larsonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Williams, RobinForewordsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
When I was a boy our house was filled with monsters. They lived in the closets, under the beds, in the attic, in the basement, and--when it was dark--just about everywhere.

This book is dedicated to my father, who kept me safe from all of them.
Well, this is just going from bad to worse.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,202,171 books! | Top bar: Always visible