Rock and Gem by Ronald Bonewitz

Rock and Gem (original 2005; edition 2005)

by Ronald Bonewitz (Author)

219597,828 (4.45)1
Provides a look at the world's diverse rocks and gems, covering more than 450 different specimens, along with detailed descriptions, identification tips, classification information, and practical advice on gem and rock collecting.
Member:baby09
Title:Rock and Gem
Authors:Ronald Bonewitz (Author)
Info:DK (2005), Edition: First Edition, 360 pages

Work Information

Smithsonian Rock And Gem by Ronald Louis Bonewitz (2005)

The definitive guide to rocks, minerals, gems and fossils
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |
This book tantalized me for the past year, so I finally broke down and bought it new, and I'm the kind of person who balks at paying more than $2 for a book, since I mostly buy used. As with all DK books, the photos are laid out beautifully and the editors use pop culture to reinforce data. An amazing value for its MSRP of $25. ( )
  YESterNOw | Jul 2, 2016 |
Purchased second hand to use as a resource. Colorful photos and good descriptions. ( )
  ronbolulu | Oct 28, 2011 |
This looks like one of the best rock and gem (and mineral) books I've ever seen! Jade and I both want to have it for ourselves!
  wiccked | Apr 21, 2010 |
Gorgeous to look at and useful to use in identifying and learning about rocks and minerals. ( )
  drruth | Jun 2, 2006 |

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,460,283 books! | Top bar: Always visible