Finding Joy: A celebration of small moments (Growing Heart & Minds)

by Gabi Garcia

2None5,275,327NoneNone
We can learn a lot about joy from a dog. At least, that's what Abuela tells Nico when he visits her and her dog, Kiki. Nico's not so sure. Kiki doesn't have to deal with schoolwork. Or chores. Or early betimes! But after spending an afternoon at Abuela's house, Nico accepts her challenge to be more like Kiki. Nico soon finds that Kiki may be on to something after all as he discovers the power of paying attention to small moments. Our brains are wired to focus on negative things. They're excellent at noticing what's not going well. Finding Joy reminds us to pause and practice looking for the good in everyday moments we often overlook. It's a beautiful addition to your home or school social-emotional library. Finding Joy is part of the Growing Hearts & Minds Series.… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,831,934 books! | Top bar: Always visible