Blue hat, green hat by Sandra Boynton

Blue hat, green hat (original 1984; edition 1995)

by Sandra Boynton

Humorous animal characters introduce the basic colors and familiar items of clothing. On board pages.
Member:Kids8487
Title:Blue hat, green hat
Authors:Sandra Boynton
Info:New York, N.Y. : Little Simon Books, 1995.

Work Information

Blue Hat, Green Hat by Sandra Boynton (1984)

This is a fun silly book that preschoolers love! It teaches colors and where clothes should go, in a humous way that gets kids interacting and laughing. With simple text the book has one of several animals putting on a different colored piece of clothing. They all get it right until ...Opps! the turkey, who seems a little confused. But children spot the turkey's mistake right away and enjoy knowing something that the turkey doesn't know. ( )
  LL2F | Jul 10, 2020 |
This is a fun little book that my son loves reading from time to time because it has hats throughout the book. He is obsessed with hats, so he'll talk about the animals wearing what hat. The best part about this book is that, my son will pay attention to the colors and words. It's such a great book for cognitive development. ( )
  MsYvette83 | Sep 16, 2018 |
An excellent primer for colors and clothing and animals, with a rollicking funny story. ( )
  librisissimo | Dec 10, 2016 |
LOVE this author! So cute!!! ( )
  dayspring777 | Feb 22, 2016 |
This book is a trade book. This way my favorite book of all time growing up and I still love it today because of the memories I have with it. This book is funny, it goes through the color and a article of clothing and after a few animals were it properly the moose has it on wrong and it says oop! It is a very simple book to read because there are not a lot of words. I think that this would be perfect for kids who are still learning there colors along with the articles of clothing. The illustration are also very simple just a white background with a few animals and the clothing. this is a five star rating. ( )
  ARaddatz17 | Sep 22, 2015 |
For Jood and Rick
Blue hat, green hat, red hat, oops.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,313,374 books! | Top bar: Always visible