Blaze: A Novel by Richard Bachman

Blaze: A Novel (edition 2008)

by Richard Bachman, Stephen King (Foreword)

Member:JenniferWells
Title:Blaze: A Novel
Authors:Richard Bachman
Other authors:Stephen King (Foreword)
Info:Pocket (2008), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 384 pages

Blaze by Richard Bachman

Recently added byprivate library, rena75, cfulton20, RBriones, sexyshrooms, Carla_Plumed

English (87)  Dutch (1)  All languages (88)
A good addictive read that had me reading it in two mammoth sessions. I found the backstory slowed things down too much, though, and really didn't add a lot. 3.875/5 ( )
  MFenn | Apr 22, 2018 |
Oh wow, this was bad. King claims it was a trunk book. It should have stayed there. ( )
  Duranfan | Jan 22, 2018 |
Not bad. Not as good as other Bachman books though. Something different, though, with the eerie Stephen King supernatural overtones there.

If you really need something to read, pick it up. But there are better Richard Bachman books ([book:The Regulators], [book:Thinner]) ( )
  writertomg | Sep 6, 2017 |
This was a long-lost find on the bookshelf that I read in one day by the pool on my honeymoon. It was like "Stealing Arizona" gone bad and without the humor. Good read. ( )
  DBrigandi | Jul 3, 2017 |
  DBrigandi | Jul 3, 2017 |
These are the slums of the heart. -- John D. MacDonald
For Tommy and Lori Spruce, And thinking of James T. Farrell
George was somewhere in the dark.

Originally written thirty-five years ago but never published, a crime novel chronicles the life and times of Clayton Blaisdell, Jr.--the crimes committed against him and the crimes he himself commits, including a kidnapping he is doomed to attempt.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,719,499 books! | Top bar: Always visible