Worlds without End (Shadowrun 18) by…

Worlds without End (Shadowrun 18) (1995)

by Caroline Spector

The Shadowrun adventure continues with this tense and exciting fantasy adventure. Previous titles in this series include Fade to Black, Burning Bright and Who Hunts the Hunter.

Another very good story in the Shadowrun universe all though I have to say it was not a very cyberpunk story. More of a basic fantasy and magical story that just happened to be set in the cyberpunk future. I would have given this a higher rating but there was just too much missing background information from the previous two books about these characters ( the previous books I have found are from the Earthdawn series I believe set 6000 years before this book) that left me a little confused at times. ( )
  LouCypher | Jan 1, 2011 |
Magie hat es immer gegeben.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,957,119 books! | Top bar: Always visible