You Are Only Just Beginning: Lessons for the…

You Are Only Just Beginning: Lessons for the Journey Ahead (Morgan Harper Nichols Poetry Collection) (edition 2023)

by Morgan Harper Nichols (Author)

1711,264,659 (5)None
This illustrated collection of poetry empowers you to embrace your next adventure with confidence and grace, drawing on valuable lessons from nature.
Member:howaaronic
Title:You Are Only Just Beginning: Lessons for the Journey Ahead (Morgan Harper Nichols Poetry Collection)
Authors:Morgan Harper Nichols (Author)
Info:Zondervan (2023), 208 pages

Work Information

You Are Only Just Beginning: Lessons for the Journey Ahead (Morgan Harper Nichols Poetry Collection) by Morgan Harper Nichols

I was so excited when I found Morgan’s newest book of poems at the bookstore ahead of launch day earlier this week! I discovered her work in June and thoroughly loved All Along You Were Blooming and How Far You Have Come.

This third book of poems earned another 5 stars from me. It’s stunningly beautiful. Every time I read her poetry collections, I want to get extra copies of the books so I can frame the colorful pages and hang them all over the walls in my office. The artwork she creates to accompany her pretty words is so lovely. I especially loved the rich rainbow of colors she used in this volume.

Morgan’s poetry is always so timely for me. It touches my soul, helps me to feel hopeful and reminds me I am not alone. She speaks my heart language.

Beautifully done, Morgan! Congratulations on the release of your newest book this week! ( )
  erindarlyn | Jan 25, 2024 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,146,666 books! | Top bar: Always visible