Right Man, Right Time by Meghan Quinn

Right Man, Right Time (edition 2023)

by Meghan Quinn (Author)

Running into your ex is never ideal. Running into your ex who is now dating your nemesis is a literal nightmare. That's how I found myself in a sheer panic, reaching for the closest guy at the bar and kissing him. And to my delight he was easily the most attractive man I have ever seen. The only problem is when I tried to walk away after thanking him for his help, he stopped me with three life-changing words . . ."You owe me." That is how I found myself, a college girl, in a fake relationship with a professional hockey player ten years older than me. At first it was easy. He helped me with my internship. I helped keep his ex away from him. We were becoming fast friends. It was not until he started staying the night at my dorm did the rules of our arrangement become complicated. Now my feelings are involved and even though I kissed the right man at the right time, I am worried he is just waiting for the clock to run out.… (more)
Member:beckylynn92
Title:Right Man, Right Time
Authors:Meghan Quinn (Author)
Info:Hot Lanta Publishing LLC (2023)

Work Information

Right Man, Right Time by Meghan Quinn

Four stars for the banter alone! The banter was amazing. I enjoyed the characters, although they both got on my nerves at times. I liked the plot and the spice was very nice. ( )
  ViragoReads | Oct 16, 2023 |
Ollie doesn't really care that her boyfriend broke up with her until he starts dating her work nemesis, Candace. When they come in to the local pub as a couple, she decides that the best way to save face is to kiss the hot guy sitting at the bar and pretend he is her boyfriend. The fact that Silas doesn't resist makes it an easy decision to become each other's fake date, especially since Silas's former girlfriend is now working for the Vancouver Agitators hockey team on which he is a player. What neither of them count on is the strong attraction they have for each other or how much they have in common.

Right Man, Right Time is a funny rom-com with well developed protagonists and lots of steam. The character of Ollie has no filter, especially when it comes to sex, and even though she is 10 years younger than Silas, she seems very philosophical about many aspects of life. Silas is the product of a culture that caters to professional athletes, and as a result, has never had to face much in the way of loss until now, making the age gap between the two main characters easily overcome. The supporting characters are entertaining and add another layer to this engaging romance, but there is a level of miscommunication and insta-lust that subtracts from the enjoyment of this story. Overall, Right Man, Right Time is a fun romance and a very good addition to the Vancouver Agitators series. ( )
  ftbooklover | Jul 23, 2023 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,160,896 books! | Top bar: Always visible