Organic Chemistry Demystified

by Daniel Bloch

601328,434 (3)1
Offers a complete overview of organic chemistry and includes detailed examples, quizzes, and a final exam.

A somewhat useful book. In some topics, this book explained them much more clearly than in my official textbook; others, not so much. Not enough problems, and the problems weren't particularly in depth (our instructor NEVER gave us multiple choice, so the "tests" in this book were pretty much useless, except as a way of getting an idea which concepts needed to be studied more). ( )
  herebedragons | May 31, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,651,993 books! | Top bar: Always visible