A River of Bodies: The deeper he goes the darker it gets … (Solidarity Books Trilogy)

by Kevin Doyle

1None7,641,565NoneNone
'None of us involved in this are safe, do you realise that? I don't feel safe. Since I stepped off the fuckin' plane in Cork last night, I haven't felt safe.'Noelie Sullivan, disaffected ex-punk and grassroots activist, has every reason to be afraid. His investigation into Danesfort Industrial School and the boys who went missing from it is attracting attention. Special Branch want him to disappear and he's made enemies of the powerful Walsh and Donnelly families.But Noelie is determined to get to the truth. He won't walk away. At least that's what he tells himself until his friends and family start paying the price./>A River of Bodies is the gripping sequel to To Keep A Bird Singing and the second part of Kevin Doyle's Solidarity Books trilogy.… (more)
Recently added bysuz.anne

No tags

No reviews

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 202,071,942 books! | Top bar: Always visible