Crochet inspiration by Sasha Kagan

Crochet inspiration (edition 2007)

by Sasha Kagan

Celebrated designer and renowned colorist Sasha Kagan has created a crochet reference that showcases her unique sensibility. Containing more than 200 swatch designs in her signature style, this must-have manual covers fabric, motifs, grannies, and flowers. A myriad of patterns feature beautiful lace, shell, and cluster stitch variations, plus gorgeous circular and hexagonal designs. Each chapter also includes stunning garments, such as a classic Chanel cropped jacket, a lacy shawl with leaf embellishments, and a 1920s cloche cap covered in crocheted blossoms.… (more)
Member:Newpost70
Title:Crochet inspiration
Authors:Sasha Kagan
Info:New York : Sixth&Spring Books, 2007.

Work Information

Crochet Inspiration by Sasha Kagan

Beautiful reference showing swatches in a variety of high-quality yarns. A handful of patterns included. ( )
  KrisMcG | Sep 25, 2014 |
This is a wonderful book. I completely disagree with the other reviewer who said it wasn't inspirational. I find it to be very inspirational and have done many new stitches for the first time after getting it. I don't find the patterns all that impressive, but they're a small section, and I didn't buy it for that. The diagrams and photos are excellent, and the book is well-organized. ( )
  dani0010 | Mar 17, 2009 |
Crochet inspirations is a solid book of basic stitch patterns for crochet, but I am not sure I would call it inspirational. A lot of the motifs are very doily-inspired and don't seem modern at all. There are 5-6 full patterns in the book, but none are all that impressive (though I was intrigued by the Squiggle Scarf). If you are looking for new stitches to use in designing your own crochet items, this could be useful. ( )
  verbafacio | Jul 14, 2008 |
Absolutely gorgeous just to look at even if you do not crochet, but oh so inspiring if you do! I love this book!!! ( )
1 vote copperscaledragon | Jun 16, 2008 |

Beautifully illustrated book of crochet stitches, motifs and patterns. A must have for any person interested in creating their own patterns and designs or for any freeform crochet artist.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,109,630 books! | Top bar: Always visible