Hope (Brides of the West) by Lori Copeland

Hope (Brides of the West) (edition 2020)

by Lori Copeland (Author)

Fiction. Romance. Christian Fiction. Historical Fiction. HTML:Wanted: Women with religious upbringing, high morals, and a strong sense of adventure, willing to marry decent, God-fearing men. Applicants may apply by mail. Must allow at least two months for an answer.
Mail-order bride Hope Kallahan is not amused when her stagecoach is waylaid by a bunch of bumbling outlaws. The feisty beauty is puzzled by the oddball in the groupÔ??the disarmingly kind Grunt Lawson. She doesn't know that Grunt is really Dan Sullivan, a government agent sent to infiltrate the gang on what was supposed to be his last assignment. As Hope intimidates hardened criminals into cleaning house and talks Dan into rescuing her, Dan believes God had a reason for throwing her in his path . . . especially since Hope attracts danger like a magn… (more)
Member:ajreader97
Title:Hope (Brides of the West)
Authors:Lori Copeland (Author)
Info:Tyndale House Publishers (2020), 320 pages

Work Information

Hope by Lori Copeland

WBCLIB | Feb 19, 2023 |
I liked this one. It had a more interesting twists. Glad I din't stop at June because it left me wanting. ( )
  Scaulkins | Jan 27, 2022 |
The year is 1870 and federal agent Dan Sullivan is joining a band of thieves to see where they are getting their information. When they rob a stage and kidnap a lady for ransom, Dan has a new job; to keep the lady safe and get her out of harm's way.

Hope Kallahan is setting out to be a mail-order bride when she is mistakenly captured, thinking she is a politician's daughter. She is not one to go quietly. She will intimidate the rough bad guys into cleaning their shack, and eventually Dan will rescue her from them. But the story just gets started from there. The many fiasco's these two people encounter will find you laughing as you read. Dan is trying to get Hope to her intended, but God has a reason for throwing everything in their pathway as they go. And as usual, this author does a fabulous job of bringing her stores to a nice romantic end.

This is the 3rd book in this series, and I liked them all. They were all different, yet they were all alike in that they were all about 3 sisters who traveled to their mail-order husbands. I found myself so enjoying these stories, that they were hard to put down until I finished. ( )
  judyg54 | Jun 29, 2019 |
I enjoyed this series. 4 stars. I would recommend this. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
I enjoyed this series. 4 stars. I would recommend this. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,091,741 books! | Top bar: Always visible