HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Real Decorating for Real People

by Matt Fox

"Shari Hiller and Matt Fox, stars of HGTV's Room by Room, show you how to transform your home into a haven that reflects your personality, fits your lifestyle and wins you rave reviews--room by beautiful room!"--Cover, P. [4].

Surprisingly good, and thorough, if you're actually starting with little but a home, and want to do a full-scale room design. ?Lots of ideas for painting, furniture arranging, window treatments, making the space comfortable, adding personality.... ?áOn the other hand, it doesn't suit me, as all I can do in my rented apartment, pretty much, is rearrange the furniture & accessories. ?áAnd I found none of the images so very droolworthy that I will save the book for when I do move to a new space.

Thrift store find; I've never heard of the authors or their tv show because I don't watch tv. ?áNor did the book make me want to view their program. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 183,268,306 books! | Top bar: Always visible