Though None Go with Me by Jerry B. Jenkins

Though None Go with Me (edition 2001)

by Jerry B. Jenkins (Author)

Fiction. Literature. HTML:

One woman's costly decision will touch a lifetime of hearts. Born at the turn of the century, Elisabeth Grace LeRoy longs for something more in her life. Something only an eternal love can offer. It is a love she encounters at last---one that promises to fill her passionate heart completely and that calls forth her utmost in return. In response, Elisabeth makes the commitment that will shape her entire life: a decision to follow Christ always, no matter the cost. So begins a remarkable love story---a legacy of faith that weaves together two world wars, the Great Depression, and deep personal sorrows as the dramatic background for displaying the courage, grace, joy, and far-reaching impact of a life lived truly and fully for God.

.… (more)
Member:AllenCornerLibrary11
Title:Though None Go with Me
Authors:Jerry B. Jenkins (Author)
Info:Zondervan (2001), Edition: Reprinted, 304 pages

Work Information

Though None Go with Me by Jerry B. Jenkins

WBCLIB | Jun 6, 2023 |
I really enjoyed this book. What a lovely world this would be if we all made the choice to be obedient to God, in everything, no matter what life brings. Although sad at times, this novel is a great example of what complete obedience looks like. ( )
  whopkins2016 | Jan 31, 2017 |
Great read! ( )
  sh2rose | Sep 6, 2016 |
This book gripped me when I first read it 5 years ago. I reread it again, and it is a testimony of faithfulness. I hope I am never asked to go through what she did, but if I ever do, I hope I prove faithful. ( )
  MaggiRayne | Jan 22, 2007 |
This is the book; do not combine with the movie based on this book.

Fiction. Literature. HTML:

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,349,609 books! | Top bar: Always visible