Battle Cry for a Generation: The Fight To Save America's Youth

by Ron Luce

There is a battle raging. It's not in the Middle East. And terrorists are not the threat. But millions of souls are at rish. There is but one hope, and if we fail - the youth of our nation could be lost...forever. Now is the time to read the Battle Cry for a Generation. In North America today, there is the largest number of teens since the baby boomer generation. These teens hold the future - yours our ours - in their hands. Battle Cry for a Generation tells us why and how to reclaim our youth for Christ.More Information at : http://www.battlecry.com/… (more)

There is a battle raging. It's not in the Middle East. And terrorists are not the threat. But millions of souls are at risk. There is but one hope, and if we fail - the youth of our nation could be lost...forever. Now is the time to read the Battle Cry for a Generation. In North America today, there is the largest number of teens since the baby boomer generation. These teens hold the future - yours our ours - in their hands. Battle Cry for a Generation tells us why and how to reclaim our youth for Christ.
  lifespringworc | Aug 25, 2013 |
Great insight into the war that is raging in our culture, trying to control our kids. Luce paints a picture of what today's teens are facing, then follows up with a battle-plan of practical tips to help you get involved and fight for our kids.

Great book. Recommended to parents, 20-somethings, pastors, the elderly -anyone! For a youth pastor, or someone already in the field, this book is useful for statistics but not much else. The practical, faith-in-action plan is really geared towards anyone not involved with youth ministry.

Well written and researched. I liked the real-life emails mixed in to the book, though they were just randomly thrown in. It was a quick read, 200 pages. ( )
  AspiringAshley | Mar 27, 2009 |
  lifespringworc | May 4, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,125,346 books! | Top bar: Always visible