Sweet Agony (Whiskey Melody Book 1)

by Emmanuelle Snow

215,279,327 (5)None
Recently added byparlerodermime, Cherylk

No tags

OMG! This book it crushed my heart and pieced it back together somewhat. What I mean is that after the ending I rushed to grab book two as I needed to see how it all ended. The friendship relationship that Dahlia and Carter share is something very special. One that is worth holding on to and not letting go.

That is why when Dahlia and Jeffrey formed their relationship it did sting. This line from the book sums it up..."Both stared at me like I held the truth to eternal life. "

Jeffrey and Dahlia had all the odds stacked against them with their relationship. What they were experiencing with the raw emotions really felt like a real relationship. In other words..."As if my heart doesn't know how to beat when you're not around. " and "We are both combusting together." ( )
  Cherylk | Jul 16, 2023 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,851,360 books! | Top bar: Always visible