How to Resurrect a Dead Prayer Life:…

How to Resurrect a Dead Prayer Life: Transforming Your Prayers into a Spirit-Empowered, Life-Giving Adventure (edition 2023)

by Bill Thrasher (Author)

5None2,938,207NoneNone
The battle for prayer--transforming drudgery into joy and life-giving intimacy with God.  We know that prayer is important--it's the lifeblood of the Christian life. But almost all believers find prayer to be hard. We can experience discouragement or disillusionment in our prayer lives. We get distracted and disheartened. What can we do if we're in a season of drought or have never experienced a rich life of prayer? And how can we sustain a meaningful and lifegiving prayer ministry? Dr. Bill Thrasher--teacher, father, and husband--shares clear and applicable steps to invigorate or jumpstart a life of prayer. This book seeks to resurrect and revive our prayer life into one that God uses to restore His people to the place of His blessing. Begin to breathe again as you offer your heart, desires, and disappointments to the God who loves to listen and respond to you.… (more)
Member:NCC-Office
Title:How to Resurrect a Dead Prayer Life: Transforming Your Prayers into a Spirit-Empowered, Life-Giving Adventure
Authors:Bill Thrasher (Author)
Info:Moody Publishers (2023), 160 pages

Work Information

How to Resurrect a Dead Prayer Life: Transforming Your Prayers into a Spirit-Empowered, Life-Giving Adventure by Bill Thrasher

No tags

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,576,185 books! | Top bar: Always visible