HomeGroupsTalkExplore

King of the Grey (Questar Fantasy)

by Richard A. Knaak

611386,821 (3)1
The Grey are the legends of our imagination--but now, through one man, they seek to live. From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Richard Knaak comes a tale of the Grey. They are the shadows we see out of the corner of our eyes, the visions flickering past in the middle of the night. They are the elves, the fairies, and the other legends of our minds. They are the Grey.  They are all around us, and they are a part of us, forever tied to our innermost thoughts. They seek to be truly real, to truly live, and for that they need a human anchor, a false king-one who can give them substance.  In Chicago, unsuspecting Jeremiah Todtmann has been chosen for that role. But even as he tries to come to grips with the existence of the Grey themselves, he will soon discover that while some represent the harmless dreams of men--there are others that are men's most deadly nightmares.… (more)

Having read his gaming fiction, I wasn't expecting much from this book, and was very pleasantly surprised. ( )
  BruceCoulson | Jan 28, 2014 |

Richard A. Knaakprimary authorall editionscalculated
Beauvais, DenCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,964,180 books! | Top bar: Always visible