Little Things, Complex Matters

by P. C. Menezes

1291,645,328 (4.11)None

This review was written by the author.
Hope you enjoy the reading! I would love to read your feedback.

The Author ( )
  P.C.Menezes | May 15, 2024 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received this book from Librarything.com Early Member Giveaway for honest review. This is my own opinions. This is a book of poetry, I found the poems interesting. The layout was great. I rated this book a 4 out 5 stars. ( )
1 vote CrystalE02 | Mar 1, 2024 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Little Things, Complex Matters by P.C. Menezes was quite the experience. Poetry is normally not my first choice to read but i was pleasantly surprised with this collection of poems. Though some of the poems weren't something i could relate to, there was quite a bit i could, and that i feel others could as well. Art overall is subjective, but i honestly feel like there is something for everyone in this book. Its thoughtful, inquisitive and over all a refreshing read. ( )
1 vote AmandaGiboney | Jan 18, 2024 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Absolutely loved this collection! ( )
1 vote JanaBrooke1987 | Jan 15, 2024 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Little Thing, Complex Matters written by P.C. Menezes.
My experience with poetry is like it is with art. It all depends on how you perceive the art/subject . In this case it did not read well for me. I would suggest using this book in an English class. The book would be great for a college English/Poetry class.
1 vote Kaz1974 | Dec 18, 2023 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

P. C. Menezes's book Little Things, Complex Matters was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

P. C. Menezes is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,206,099 books! | Top bar: Always visible