Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)…

Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) (original 2007; edition 2009)

by J. K. Rowling (Author), Mary GrandPré (Illustrator)

Series: Harry Potter (Set 1-7)

10,050164542 (4.65)1 / 151
Collects the complete series that relates the adventures of young Harry Potter, who attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he and others of his kind learn their craft.
Member:library1932
Title:Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)
Authors:J. K. Rowling (Author)
Other authors:Mary GrandPré (Illustrator)
Info:Arthur A. Levine Books (2009), Edition: Slp, 4167 pages

Harry Potter (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling (2007)

English (150)  German (5)  French (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Swedish (1)  All languages (158)
I was hooked on the Percy Jackson series and the other collections that are placed after the series so I was hesitant about starting a whole new series, but I'm glad I did because I fell in love with all the characters and now feel like I have a deep connection with this series. ( )
  Riley052206 | Aug 23, 2021 |
Wonderful series. Always fun to read. ( )
  Conni_W | Jul 7, 2021 |
I love these collections of books very much. For someone who doesn't like fantasy novels, this fantasy novel happens to be my favourite collection of books (just above the hunger games)

Although the author JK Rowling has said some controversial stuff recently, I have to give it to her, she made my childhood. I still remember the days where I would run around my room with my bathroom robes and a stick and name all the spells I knew pretending to be Harry Potter.

As a librarian in training, people who haven't read this are missing out on a whole new world ( )
  NoFacedReviewerYT | Feb 23, 2021 |
Harry Potter is an excellent series for student to start and continue throughout Elementary and Middle School. The chapter book is full with the magic of a wizard World. Every library is complete with as long as Harry Potter is there. In 1999, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone won the Ntable Children's Books Award. ( )
  Machuca_jess | Nov 20, 2020 |
Fantasy - Magic

This series follows Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley in their thrilling and terrifying adventures at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Throughout the books, the three friends embark on many dangerous adventures all leading up to the evil Voldemort's death.

I think that these are some of the best books ever written because they teach about friendship, adventure, love, and most of all, magic. I might be slightly biased, but I believe that this is a series that every middle school student should at least try to read.
  elizabethardacre | Nov 15, 2020 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,447,257 books! | Top bar: Always visible