The Heart and the Chip: Our Bright Future with Robots

by Daniela Rus

8None2,171,777 (3)1
"Daniela Rus, a leading roboticist and computer scientist, explores how we can use a new generation of smart machines to help humankind. There is a robotics revolution underway. A record 3.1 million robots are working in factories right now, doing everything from assembling computers to packing goods and monitoring air quality and performance. A far greater number of smart machines impact our lives in countless other ways--improving the precision of surgeons, cleaning our homes, extending our reach to distant worlds--and we're on the cusp of even more exciting opportunities."--… (more)

No reviews

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,099,638 books! | Top bar: Always visible