The Outsider by Melinda Metz

The Outsider

by Melinda Metz

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (pollywannabook)
    pollywannabook: Max & Liz are very similar to Edward & Bella. The big difference: instead of Vampires we get Aliens.

started watching the tv series then found out about the book and i absolutely loved it.. ( )
  Tara.Ross | Mar 14, 2014 |
This book was cute if you like children’s/young adult literature, especially if you liked the TV series that was based off the books. This first book in the series is very similar to the first few episodes of the TV series, though I think the two series will diverge from here. This book is most appropriate for young teenaged girls because it is heavy on the romance and light on the science fiction. I read the Nookbook version, which was riddled with horrible typos. It looked like it was transcribed from a hand-written document by someone who doesn’t understand English. My guess is that all ebook versions are like this, but I don’t know. ( )
  The_Hibernator | Dec 5, 2010 |
[Roswell High Series #1] I had a hard time rating this book because it is clearly intended for young teens, and that is reflected in the elementary writing style. Having just recently watched the Roswell TV series for the first time (& enjoying it mightily), I wanted to explore the books that inspired the show. I have to say, had I discovered this series in jr. high, I would have gobbled it up. ( )
  A.NovelGal_Reads | Feb 18, 2009 |
this book is so good but there is this person who is not human and his life is at risk! read the book to find out what he is and also to see what happens when he likes a girl who is not from his own planet!(oh yeah and no one survived that crash!) ( )
  7B._.Carmen | Nov 18, 2008 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671774662, Mass Market Paperback)

He's not like other guys.

Liz has seen him around. It's hard to miss Max -- the tall, blond, blue-eyed senior stands out in her high-school crowd. So why is he such a loner?

Max is in love with Liz. He loves the way her eyes light up when she laughs. And the way her long, black hair moves when she turns her head. Most of all, he loves to imagine what it would be like to kiss her.

But Max knows he can't get too close. He can't let her discover the truth about who he is. Or really, "what" he is....

Because the truth could kill her.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:12 -0400)

Max is in love with Liz, and Liz has an interest in a tall, mysterious senior in her high school crowd.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Melinda Metz's book The Outsider is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Melinda Metz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,572,570 books! | Top bar: Always visible