The Cat Who Went Bananas (2004)

by Lilian Jackson Braun

Series: The Cat Who... (27)

The people of Pickax are in a state of eager anticipation. The Pirate's Chest, the long-awaited new bookstore, is finally set to open, and the Theatre Club is preparing to perform Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. However, the play is brought to an abrupt halt as a cast member is killed in a car accident. But was it really an accident? As suspicions rise, Qwill and his sleuthing Siamese cats have their work cut out for them.… (more)

The death of an out-of-town actor and the theft of a rare book might be related incidents.
  BLTSbraille | Sep 8, 2021 |
The story just dropped off without any resolution. I don't understand. ( )
  Angel.Tatum.Craddock | Dec 17, 2020 |
Well, I like this series because I like cats but I wouldn't call these mystery novels. Murders and mayhem, etc are mentioned but never resolved... ( )
  catquilt74 | Apr 16, 2017 |
Well after 30 books in the Cat Who series you kind of wonder if KoKo and Yum Yum should continue sleuthing or just retire. This book is middle of the road not good but not bad. Definitely for fans only. At this point I don't read them for the mystery but only to visit my friends in Pickax...400 miles north of everywhere. ( )
  ChristinaT. | Dec 3, 2016 |
I enjoyed listening to this book. But I was disappointed by the ending. Too many mysteries left unanswered. It was dissatisfying. ( )
  nx74defiant | Nov 5, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,328,596 books! | Top bar: Always visible