The Gift: Home for Christmas / All I Want…

The Gift: Home for Christmas / All I Want for Christmas (original 1986; edition 2004)

by Nora Roberts

Member:KatKealy
Title:The Gift: Home for Christmas / All I Want for Christmas
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Silhouette 2004 (2004), Hardcover
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***1/2
Tags:drama, fiction, romance, library, Christmas

The Gift [2-in-1, c2004]: Home for Christmas • All I Want for Christmas by Nora Roberts (1986)

A couple pleasant 3.5* holiday stories that seemed vaguely familiar. Either I read them before or they were made into movies or the plots just very common. 1) World reporter Jason returns to his small town and childhood sweetheart Faith. 2) New music teacher Nell in small town meets Mac and his twin sons.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Two stories set around Christmas, written by Nora Roberts during her Harlequin writing period, one published in 1986 and the other in 1994.

Jason Law returns from travel abroad wondering about the girl he left behind, Faith Kirkpatrick, she has responsibilities he has wanderlust but can the two of them have a satisfying resolution to their mutual desire?

Zeke and Zach are twins who want a new mother from santa Their teacher Miss Davis looks perfect, but can they convince their dad?

Oh yeah, they're predictable but fun. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Oct 18, 2009 |
A perfect collection of Christmas stories. I always read it during Christmas time. ( )
  van_stef | Nov 7, 2007 |
COMBINERS! and LT'ers!
Nora Roberts has two different omnibus' titled "The Gift".

ISBNs: 0263855430, 0373218168, 9034786889: belong to the "The Gift" issued in 2004.
It includes (2) of Ms. Roberts' books: "All I Want for Christmas" and "Home for Holidays"

ISBNs: 0373281536, 0373285612, 0733590608: belong to the "The Gift" issued in 2007.
It includes (3) of Ms. Roberts' books: "All I Want for Christmas", "Home for Holidays", and "Gabriel's Angel".

Contains two captivating stories of holiday magic and romance--"Home for Christmas," in which a renowned reporter returns home to win the love of a woman from his past, and "All I Want for Christmas," in which two mischievous twins get the best Christmas present ever, a new mother. 100,000 first pri

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:23 -0400)

Two captivating stories of holiday magic and romance.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,440,123 books! | Top bar: Always visible