Aslan's Call: Finding Our Way to Narnia by…

Aslan's Call: Finding Our Way to Narnia

by Mark Eddy Smith

I read each book before reading the chapter on it, but I think I was able to get more of making my spiritual conclusions than from getting it from a book. I liked his story in the afterward about the grandmother reading the books at her grandson's request, then playing Narnia with him. ( )
  eliorajoy | Dec 9, 2011 |
Man hat mir gesagt, dass es da einen Löwen gibt, der sich mit mir treffen will.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:16 -0400)

I'm told there is a lion who wants to meet with me. I am told that he is fierce and unpredictable and very large. I have known about him for most of my life, and at times I've believed I caught a glimpse of his shadow, but I have yet to actually meet him face to face. His name is Aslan, and it's possible that you've heard of him.C. S. Lewis has created a wonderful place, a place where anything can happen. Even the stones can talk. In Aslan's Call, Mark Eddy Smith shows you how--in this fanciful world--you can discover the truest reality. In the children who travel to Narnia you can find yourself. In Aslan you can find Christ. And in the place of Narnia you can find the very adventure for which God made you.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,428,652 books! | Top bar: Always visible