World Book Encyclopedia Sets

519535,499 (4.27)7
An encyclopedia designed especially to meet the needs of elementary, junior high, and senior high school students.

22 v. ( )
  ME_Dictionary | Mar 19, 2020 |
22 v.
  BmoreMetroCouncil | Feb 9, 2017 |

v. 1. A -- v. 2. B -- v. 3. C-Ch -- v. 4. Ci-Cz -- v. 5. D -- v. 6. E -- v. 7. F -- v. 8. G -- v. 9. H -- v. 10. I -- v. 11. J-K -- v. 12. L-- v. 13. M -- v. 14. N-O -- v. 15. P -- v. 16. Q-R -- v. 17. S-Sn -- v. 18. So-Sz -- v. 19. T -- v. 20. U-V -- v. 21. W-X-Y-Z -- v. 22. Research Guide - Index.

Encyclopedias and dictionaries.
  BlessedHopeAcademy | Nov 21, 2010 |
What can I say about these encyclopedias? They are all there from A-Z, plus I have the study guide and I have years in review from 1963 to 1968. The year marked reviews the previous year. What a big part of my growing up in knowledge.
1 vote Clayraider | Jun 29, 2009 |
Interesting Reading Material, but not useful for current research. ( )
1 vote amyrn75 | Jul 29, 2006 |

I have the complete set

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,448,186 books! | Top bar: Always visible